TV and ME |
|
|
|
Comments-[ comments.]
Friday, October 20, 2006
![]() Is it just me or is Desperate Housewives getting boring again? I didn't watch the last episode and - gasp! - I'm not even downloading it! I don't feel like I'll be missing much. Blah blah blah Gabby and Carlos fighting, blah blah blah Susan acting ditzy, blah blah blah you SO know Julie is gonna hook up with Edie's un-hot nephew, blah blah blah Tom's annoying baby mama screeching at Lynette (hmm.. there must be a clever Saved by the Bell pun in there seeing as that actress who plays Nora was on SBTB: The College Years).. Did I miss anyone? Oh right, the "main" storyline with Bree and creepy Orson. Frankly, it's beginning to venture into Applewhite territory...which is to say, I don't care what happens cuz I'm totally not interested. Maybe I got it all wrong and this past Sunday's episode was amazing. Did anyone watch it? Care to enlighten me? (ps: love the cartoon pic but dunno why they made Teri Hatcher and Eva Longoria black)
Comments:
Post a Comment
|