TV and ME |
|
|
|
Comments-[ comments.]
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
![]() Goddamn! All I wanted to do this morning was wake up and watch Tara Reid guest-hosting on The View but George Bush had to go and call a press conference! And of course, ABC went and pre-empted The View in favor of Dubya defended his "war on terror." Does ABC not know its daytime audience? People who watch TV at 11am DO NOT want to see the president's speech on Iraq! They want to see Tara Reid's breast reduction results and catch her hungover on a talk show! Seriously, war on terror? Zzzzz. Bring on the war on TARA! Oops. EDIT: I seriously need to calm down because according to the ABC Website, Tara is not scheduled to be on till TOMORROW. Wait! I'm at work tomorrow! I'll STILL miss it! Damnit! And scene...
Comments:
Post a Comment
|