TV and ME

Recaps, commentary, highlights of your pop culture favourites and mine! Email me: timmybopper@yahoo.com





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Comments-[ comments.]
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
 
So after making us wait for a gazillion years we finally got two new episodes of Everwood last night. And well... I could barely stay awake for the first episode and didn't end up watching the second one. People have told me that Everwood is a boring show and I disagree. It's just very slow paced and last night's ep definitely needed some action or spice or something! Thank goodness for the light-hearted fun on Bright and Hannah because otherwise, I would've totally fallen right asleep! (I believe Joelle actually DID fall asleep...)

I'm sad that Ephram and Amy broke up even though he's "her person." Awwww.... And I'm also sad that Nina got back together with Jake because he's NOT her person. Andy is! Oh and I'm sad that Delia is bitching her father out! Is it just me or did she go from being a little kid last week to a teenager this week? Sigh... they grow up so fast don't they?

But if you thought that was sad, wait until the next few episodes. Apparently, funeral flowers may be in order for one of the characters... Any guesses as to who it could be? I'm thinking Irv because the black ones always die first... hehe j/k.


Comments: Post a Comment