TV and ME

Recaps, commentary, highlights of your pop culture favourites and mine! Email me: timmybopper@yahoo.com





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Comments-[ comments.]
Saturday, December 03, 2005
 
Did you know that Britney Spears was in the NYC last week and I totally missed her?! Bee-yotch!

Here's a pic of her in the city and I've got to say, she looks a million times better in this photo than she has in any photo over the past two years! Seriously. I mean, she's even like washed her face and put on shoes this time so that's already an improvement. Keep it up Brit Brit! We need you back looking hot and all successful again. Step 1: Clearasil. Step 2: Dump Kevin. Step 3: Make a comeback CD called "The Emancipation of Britney" and when people ask who you're freeing yourself from, you show them step 2.


On the flip side...

You'll never believe who this is? I can't believe how far she's fallen from the "Top."


EDIT: Pink is the New Blog totally wrote about the Emancipation of Britney in today's post! But okay, I TOTALLY posted the idea before they did (Yes! PITNB and I have something in common!)


Comments: Post a Comment