TV and ME |
|
|
|
Comments-[ comments.]
Friday, November 11, 2005
Who else thought OC was a rerun last night when they showed the first scene of Trey and Marissa? I was like, "WHAAAT?" Thankfully, it wasn't a rerun but this time it was Marissa having a bad Trey dream instead of Ryan from the season premiere. The thing is, I DON'T CARE about Ryan and Marissa anymore. We get it, Ryan's the jealous type who loves punching people. Marissa cries a lot and begs Ryan to stop punching people. In the end, Ryan still punches people. This is SO not character development. It's like character regression back to season one. Although here's the thing... doesn't Johnny remind you of another needy-grows-close-to-Marissa character? Yup, he's totally season 3 Oliver! The way he makes Marissa feel bad for him, shares "personal stories" with Marissa, always asks about her bad relationship with Ryan... Taylor Towsend, on the other hand.... First we hate her cuz she's messin' with Summer then we sorta feel bad for her cuz her mom's mean and she has no friends and now we hate her again because she's hittin' on Seth? I had a headache just from writing that sentence. I yelled at her though in that final scene when she locked Summer out so she could spend time with Seth! That was definitely a "Grrrr" moment y'know? (Karla, don't act like you weren't yelling at her too!) * * * One Tree Hill was just "aight" for me this week so I'll pass on that. I'm a big Brooke booster so everytime that new girl pissed her off I got kinda pissed off too. She's already had to suffer a broken marriage people! Let her be happy! Oh yeah, also, I don't get why Peyton is mad at Hayley. Where did that come from? * * * Everwood. Best episode EVER. Seriously good. It was funny, sad, touching... I loved how Bright is actually in a real relationship now! Too bad Hannah's leaving (the previews for next week look GOOD!), but I mean, she's a guest star so you knew that was gonna happen sooner or later. Scott Wolf is totally gonna have something happen to him too if we use the "he's a guest star" way of thinking... I also loved how Andy and Ephram have a mature relationship now. Enough of the brooding Ephram and yay for the nice Ephram! My roommate totally wanted to watch CSI last night when Everwood was on. I mean, he was totally just standing there looking at me and hinting for me to get off the damn couch. But I refused. Because Everwood was so good. So I made him sit there (still looking at me to get me to leave) and watch the entire episode. He didn't say he liked it but I bet secretly he did.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|