TV and ME |
|
|
|
Comments-[ comments.]
Monday, November 10, 2003
I realized tonight that I'm one of those people who talk to their television sets. If you had observed me during Punked, Joe Millionaire and The OC tonight, you would've either thought that I was having a seizure or hallucinating an imaginery best friend. The way I channel switched from show to show could also lead some to bring up the "Tim is so schizo" rumours once again. Yes, I said once again. (No I didn't!) Yes, I did. I would lie down on the couch to get cozy for Jessica and Nick on "Punked" and then get up to yell at Olinda (from Joe) for being so rude. Then I shifted uncomfortably while Jessica Biel was getting "punked" and accused of being too sexually obscene with a little kid. Then I would "ooo" and "awww" when Giada got kicked off Joe. And then I groaned when David (from Joe) said "I like Olinda, she's clearly not a gold-digger" and then FOX showed Olinda saying "I love diamonds! I love money!" And then David said, "I like Petra. She doesn't smoke!" and then FOX showed Petra puffing away in the dining room and by the pool and on the balcony and in her room! Are you following me here? And don't even get me started on The OC! How did Ryan and Marissa just start admitting their feelings a week ago and start off tonight's episode doing the horizontal on the bed? That definitely emited some moaning... from me that is..... moans of disgust that is... let's be clear here... Lazily dropping back down on the couch, I jumped up in time to yell at Olinda to "shut up" with her bashing of Cat (who was my new favourite for like 4 minutes tonight). Then I almost have a fit as Mona makes her move on Sandy, eyebrows and all, on The OC. I wanted to call out Benjamin McKenzie on his "look" but then he pulled a "smiling face," an "embarrassed face" and an "understanding face" out of his repertoire. And as the night ended, I let out a "YES!" and a slight fist pump as Olinda finally got kicked off Joe which was immediately followed by a loud "HUH?!" as it was revealed that someone formally kicked off Joe will return next week! Wow. What an exciting two hours. Who needs to hit the gym when TV can be such a workout! Now if you excuse me, I hafta watch Average Joe and Everwood. Ooo and the Daisy Fuentes Pilates informercial's on - bonus! =p
Comments:
Post a Comment
|