TV and ME |
|
|
|
Comments-[ comments.]
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
I'm so nervous right now. No, it isn't because I have my last exam of university in approximately 3 hours. Rather, it's because I have a funny feeling that Vonzelle is getting kicked off American Idol tonight instead of Scott!!! I don't care if Vonzelle was a little pitchy last night, she SANG that song and Scott is just plain scary and bad and scary! I would say "lighten up and smile a bit brother" but I'm scared that his smile will look creepy too! Will edit this post tonight. Hopefully to celebrate Scott's departure and not to lament Vonzelle's early leave. In other Idol news, did you hear? Apparently Paula had an affair with contestant Corey Clark from season 2! I don't believe this but ABC news is coming out with a speical "expose" on American Idol next week. Whooo this should be juicy....!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|