TV and ME

Recaps, commentary, highlights of your pop culture favourites and mine! Email me: timmybopper@yahoo.com





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Comments-[ comments.]
Friday, November 19, 2004
 
Seriously guys, I have a compulsion to call people whenever I watch a great program on TV so that I can talk to someone about it!

I mean, HOW GOOD was What Not to Wear tonight?! If you changed the aspiring actor guy's name to Tim and gave him a bit more hair, he'd be like me! I'm glad Stacy and Clinton didn't try putting him in suits and stuff. Rather, they gave him a "modern retro" look and no, that's not an oxymoron. A moron is someone who thinks his argyle sweater is ugly, forgetting that he was the one who picked it out himself at the store. Silly guy... but great show!

And then I watched 20/20... I swear, for the Destiny's Child interview and NOT for the story about the guy who was once a twin girl and then took testosterone to become a man... yeah... Imagine having a twin sister and then that sister becoming a brother! *shiver*

And then I looked at what I had completed for my huge paper due Tuesday... and realized that I was staring at a blank page...





Comments: Post a Comment