TV and ME

Recaps, commentary, highlights of your pop culture favourites and mine! Email me: timmybopper@yahoo.com





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Comments-[ comments.]
Friday, October 15, 2004
 
I think I've given up on Jack and Bobby. I've missed it three weeks in a row and haven't even felt bad once! I had to watch last night's Smallville on tape today and felt so incredibly guilty for not staying up to catch it live.

That being said, the Smallville writers continued the new direction of "shirtless guys and slutty girls" that has been on every episode of Smallville this season. The weird thing was, one of the "slutty girls" was former Much VJ Amanda Walsh! *shiver* I mean, she's pretty and all, but in a girl-best-friend kinda way and not a hot cheerleader way. (Amanda left MuchMusic to pursue an acting career by the way and man, what a great first role she snagged eh? A full 5 minutes of making out with Tom Welling on the hottest show on The WB! Good for her!)

So question, was that the last show Lois (Erika Durance) will be on this year? Cuz Clark appeared to give her the ol' goodbye at the end of the episode. That's a shame if she leaves because she brought a whole new dynamic to the show. Gone were the serious, tense, awkward moments with Clark. In its place were funny, mischievous, awkward moments with Lois and Clark. I liked that. Chloe trying to act sexy, by the way? I did NOT like that.



Comments: Post a Comment