TV and ME

Recaps, commentary, highlights of your pop culture favourites and mine! Email me: timmybopper@yahoo.com





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Comments-[ comments.]
Monday, July 19, 2004
 
Saw Cinderella Story... shut up... don't laugh... It was SOOO good! I said shut up...
 
On a teenybopper movie scale, I would rank it above Freaky Friday, slightly above From Justin to Kelly (another - and I kid you not - must see!) and just below Mean Girls. Sure the plotline was sappy and predictable, but the writers employed some really original and funny secondary characters who totally raised the entire movie. Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray (who is engaged to my 2004 second semester crush Sophia Bush.. lucky bastard!) are really bad actors who are only popular for their cuteness. But the other cast members were so cleverly cast and really entertaining to watch! It didn't help that I sat in a theatre full of nine year old girls who routinely "awwww-ed" and "whoooo-ed" whenever Hilary and Chad were together on screen, but still, a great movie!
 
I swear I'm going to get the DVD when it comes out and by that I mean I'll search for it at the fake DVD shops at Pacific Mall in secret next weekend. Hmm.. while I'm there I should seriously consider investing in those suddenly popular, adjustable "see-lai" tinted visors too to hide myself in shame... I said shut up...
 


Comments: Post a Comment