TV and ME

Recaps, commentary, highlights of your pop culture favourites and mine! Email me: timmybopper@yahoo.com





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Comments-[ comments.]
Tuesday, April 20, 2004
 
Wow! EVERYONE was really good tonight on American Idol! (Well except George Huff. He was just "aight" for me). Joelle and I were SO nervous that Jasmine would mess up, because let's face it, she's on the cutting block this week. But she sang beautifully and without her lucky flower too! (Not that Joelle called suddenly in the middle of the show to alert me to this fact or anything... forcedcough, forcedcough...) LaToya was solid as usual and I really liked the melody of the song Diana sung. My pastor thinks that Jennifer Hudson is not that great. Well I think his sermons are... no no, that's just mean. (I'm just kidding! Honest! Pastord Dave is great!) I even liked John Stevens for once! And not even because Brit boyband Westlife did a recent cover of "Mandy" either! John was actually emoting tonight and I was puzzled at the bad comments he got from the judges. Finally... Fantasia... She is some kind of super duper freak but hey, mama keeps the competition interesting.

George is out this week. Not Jasmine... please not Jasmine...! ;)


Comments: Post a Comment