TV and ME |
|
|
|
Comments-[ comments.]
Monday, March 01, 2004
Huh? So lemme get this straight... Larissa's ex is Fabio and therefore it only makes sense for Gill to go into a rant about us "being in his shoes" and leave her by herself on a tropical island? And after months of agonizing suspense, Average Joe 2 ends with the words, "shame on me, shame on me" from Larissa? I don't get it. So what if Fabio's her ex. He's like senior's home Tarzan. And besides, did Gill neglect to hear the "ex" part of "ex-boyfriend?" Whatever, he was totally just using the show to get his 15 minutes of TV time. Stupid guy though... He rejected Larissa for the lamest reason! No, check that. He's just stupid for rejecting Larissa. I don't feel THAT bad for Brian though. He was all "This is a dream come true" and "It was the most magical moment ever" and "this was an experience I'll never forget" and "I was the happiest guy in the world...." except he wasn't talking about Larissa, but rather about his autograph session with a Boston Red Sox pitcher in Fenway Park! Not even Pedro Martinez mind you, but Tim Wakefield - a knuckleballer. Again, how stupid is Brian for favoring a Baseball team over a hot girl?! Meh, kinda makes sense that the knucklehead would choose the knuckleballer.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|